Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experienced PF player & DM LFG for one shots Sat, Sun, and/or Mon 9/5, 9/6, 9/7

I'm bored this weekend and have nothing to do except prep for my own campaign.   Would rather play :)   So if you have room for a player in your one-shot Pathfinder game this weekend or need a fill-in player for a game this weekend in your regular Pathfinder campaign, please PM me.  I wanna play!
Would love to take you on. I'm a DM in the real world, but I am currently playing in a game. I am lurking around the forums wanting to DM something in the mean time, so I guess we met on opposite sides of the tracks, eh? 3.5 or Pathfinder, your choice. I only have vanilla books for both.
When and where?  :)   Definitely prefer Pathfinder.  Haven't played 3.5 in years and honestly, I don't miss it.
Well, we can do it here, I can make the game and you log into it, and we can do that tonight if you want.
Sent you a PM :)