Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Reversing a roll button macro.

Edited 1441487288
So, I have a DM to Player macro that creates a little in chat button players can just click once to roll a check. The DM basically say "Ok, Everyone roll spot!", uses the macro to pop up the little button, answers two questions, and everyone clicks the little button that makes to roll spot. [?{Stat|Species|Career|Body|Speed|Mind|Will},?{Skill|Academics|Brawling|Climbing|Craft|Deceit|Digging|Dodge|Endurance|Gossip|Inquiry|Jumping|Leadership|Melee Combat,MeleeCombat|Negotiation|Observation|Presence,Presence|Ranged Combat,Rangedcombat|Riding|Searching|Stealth|Supernatural|Swimming|Tactics|Throwing|Vehicles}](!
/roll [?{Stat},?{Skill1}]{@{selected|?{Stat}-select},@{selected|select_mark-?{Skill1}}@{selected|select_species-?{Skill1}},@{selected|select_career-?{Skill1}}}kh1) What I can not figure out is how to do is invert that idiom. To let the player answer the same question, record what was rolled, and just roll it directly. I want to make a temple, below... &{template:default} {{Name=Basic Roll}} {{Stat=?{Stat|Species|Career|Body|Speed|Mind|Will}}} {{Skill=?{Skill|Academics|Brawling|Climbing|Craft|Deceit|Digging|Dodge|Endurance|Gossip|Inquiry|Jumping|Leadership|Melee Combat,MeleeCombat|Negotiation|Observation|Presence,Presence|Ranged Combat,Rangedcombat|Riding|Searching|Stealth|Supernatural|Swimming|Tactics|Throwing|Vehicles}}} ...I want that template to basically include a roll of "{@{selected|?{stat}-selected},@{selected|select_mark-?{Skill}}@{selected|select_species-?{Skill}},@{selected|select_career-?{Skill}}}kh1" I can not work out the syntax needed to make the template do that. Help is appresiated.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Nesting Roll Queries within Attributes can only be done through the useage of API Command Buttons.
Ok. Thank you. ^.^