Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFGM again :( to run Pathfinder's Hell's Rebels AP on Saturdays for our new party of 5

I had another thread for for this but could not edit in a new title for GM only :( The GM who was going to run this for us had some work issues come up and could not start this AP for us. 4 of the 5 have Roll20 and PF experience and I've skype voiced them all as well, And I have the Pro perks for any GM or Co Gm's to use , as well as the PDF for the first module In Hell's Bright Shadow if needed. The city of Kintargo has a new lord-mayor, but he's not someone interested in maintaining that city's free spirit. Paracount Barzillai Thrune has placed the city under martial law, and his cruel proclamations and sinister plans for the city bode ill. Can a small group of heroes and would-be rebels stand against the might of the Thrice-Damned House of Thrune and the Church of Asmodeus and save their home town from being crushed under the boot of an infernal tyrant? Will one of Cheliax's most powerful inquisitors make the city his playground, or can the rebels known as the Silver Ravens rise up to bring a new era of freedom to the so called Silver City of Kintargo? Join the rebellion! Save Kintargo! DOWN WITH THRUNE! Post on the thread here or PM me and we will see if we can get this started. LINK to the Find a Group Listing for a GM only please below <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/30610/hells-rebels-slash-in-hells-bright-shadow" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/30610/hells-rebels-slash-in-hells-bright-shadow</a> Thanks Tom
One person interested so far :) Anyone else by chance? Thanks Tom