Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF 1-2 players, D&D3.5, tue night, 6pm till 11ish-eastern US

I have a campaign I've created which is based VERY VERY loosely off the Death Gate Cycle book series. It's loaded with original content, has plenty of battle and even more story. There is a lot of room for RP and invention in character development. I currently have 4 good smart players who love to thwart my every move and I have openings for 1 or 2 more players. We've just hit level 3 so were early and this campaign has potential to last for a 50+ levels it's built on that scope. It will also become very open ended once the players open up more of the world and story. I'd rather keep the campaign and player details within the game but i'll answer most questions. If your interested feel free to post here or email me, <a href="mailto:wardonis@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">wardonis@gmail.com</a>, I'll be able to reply to emails faster though.
I would be interestet in trying your campaign, im from europe but i can make the time as scheduled, im a vet at 3.5 but new to roll20, i have a mic only and skype. hope to hear from you. regards Jens
Welcome Jens, I sent you a PM. See you tuesday.
Hey i havent received a pm from you so im guessing something went wrong, can you resend it
My email is : <a href="mailto:enilno187@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">enilno187@gmail.com</a> skype name : enilno187 hope to hear from you "again"
No worries, I shot you an email
I am interested as well. I'm from Vermont, so the time works perfectly.
Hey there Wardonis if the spots still open i would love to join your group. If not best of luck on your adventures and Odin Speed.
If the two of you haven't already sent me an email go ahead and do that and we'll talk that way. As of now though I'm going to close recruitment. The campaign is for advanced players and uses some highly experimental classes that are being play tested, this may not be fore everyone. That said if we have any future spots open I'll reopen recruitment. This is going to be a very long running game, probably over a year, I know not everyone will be able to stay with it the whole way.
I'm reopening recruitment, we currently have 6 players but I feel a seventh might fit just right for the party, we also have someone who may be forced to drop from the group temporarily because of hurricane sandy so for the moment I have 2 open positions available. Currently the party is level 9 but keep in mind this campaign has the potential to run well past level 50 and could last over a year. If your interested shoot me an email <a href="mailto:wardonis@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">wardonis@gmail.com</a>
I'd like to join, skype pr1mordia1, sending e-mail now