Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Fate] Core sheet: was there a change?

Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
Has there been a change made to the Fate Core sheet?  I do not count it as a bug since it SEEMS improved, overall. The old sheet generated a lot of junk-values in the Attributes tab based on whatever people typed out in words for their Aspects and in other lines of the sheet.  I put the 18 Skills and Fate Points as Attributes at the top of the Attributes list and ignored the rest. However, now that I go back to the sheets, the Attributes tabs are ALL gone.  Dice-roll macros I have set up still seem to work, however, as if it is reading the Skill values from the Skill pyramid on the Character Sheet tab. I'm not complaining, but was there a change?  Where was it announced?
I'm not seeing any difference in the sheet, and the Attributes tab can't be removed - it is always present with or without a sheet. Perhaps I'm just misunderstanding you, could you post a couple screenshots showing what looks different?
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
I think it's a false alarm!  Sorry.  It must have been the type of browser I was using at that time which was affecting my view of the game-area.  Now all the Attributes are there and it's back to normal.