Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need 1 more player, NWoD (The Walking Dead Game), Sundays @10:30 Est

Edited 1441944170
Baron Von Cross
Sheet Author
Fear: Arizona First Session this Sunday at 10:30 EST/7:30 PST A New World of Darkness campaign set in the Walking Dead universe. You will start before the spread of infection, beginning in your daily life set in Arizona before society crumbles around you & you have to take control of your own survival. The campaign will not be holding back on those who get caught, bitten, lost, or lose to their own bad luck, all the calm of the old world is swept away and replaced with hardship & challenge. This story is centered around normal people who have to deal with the world changing & the dead becoming the new reality of the world so please keep that in mind when creating your character. -We currently have- -A Famous Hockey Player -A Barber -A Redneck/Criminal -A Beat Cop If you have something in mind thats close to one of those, don't hesistate anyway if thats truly who you want to be. The Beat Cop might be potentially dropping due to work schedule. -For this campaign, the following will be required- -Skype -Teamspeak -A good attitude -Lots of cocaine (Optional) We fon't mind if you are knew are the system as long as you can roleplay. If you're interested then please go ahead and use the template and post below. -Template- Character Name: Occupation: Personality/History: Notable Skills: Little About Yourself: What You Look For In A GM:
Character Name: Zachary Belmonte Occupation: Overworked College Student Personality/History: Zachary works at the Dinner Chef at the American Legion in Scottsdale, Arizona; is a full time student at Le Cordon Bleu College in Scottsdale, and does part time work at Gamer's Inn (a 24 hour gaming/lan lounge in Mesa, AZ).  He is ambitious, if a bit callous.  He is creative, yet without a very good personal filter.  He is collected under pressure, but bottles it up until he explodes at someone. Notable Skills:  Cooking, Computers, Writing, and guns Little About Yourself: I have been gaming for over 15 years now, everything from DnD, cWoD, Exalted, Star Wars, Star Trek, Game of Thrones, etc... What You Look For In A GM: Prompt, well reasoned, and creative!
Still looking

Edited 1443111245
Character Name: Benny Haze Occupation: NEET Personality/History: After a rather depressing series of events that lead to self-imposed confinement within his Flagstaff apartment room, Benny has been living off his inheritance for the past couple of years now. Losing his family, girlfriend, and dropping out of contact with his friends has him living a fairly isolated existence in front of the net. Bitter, paranoid, and awkward might not seem like a set of qualities useful to the modern day, but when it comes to survival in the worst possible scenario he just might be able to use these traits to pull through. Notable Skills: Perceptive, capable of doing tasks on his own for long periods, arguably stealthy with his lack of presence Little About Yourself: been playing RPGs for around 8 years now, new to WoD stuff. What You Look For In A GM: just a focus on enjoying yourself!

Edited 1443147019
Character Name: Kyle Hoffman Occupation: Graphic Designer Personality/History: Kyle likes to think of himself as the easy going, people person type, but in reality is quick to temper, selfish and spoiled. He often daydreams about going off the grid and living off of the land, but in actuality would never be able to give up his vices and comforts without a very harsh adjustment. Still, he IS an honorable and truthful person, and ultimately is good at heart. Easily stressed, but remains level headed under pressure. Curses, alot, and has a very peculiar sense of humor, some mixture of sophistication, satire, subtleness, potty humor with a twang of darkness. Notable Skills: Creative/Perceptive with an eye for detail. A good mediator. Works well in a team, but able to take charge if neccessary. Little About Yourself: I have been role playing on and off for the past 25 yeas, from early childhood. D&D, Star Wars, Pathfinder have gotten most of my attention.I am presently a little rusty, but have done a few adventures via roll 20 with my online gaming community over the past 2 years. I have never actually played WoD before, but have always been intruiged (unless you count Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, awesome game). I LOVE the Walking Dead (been reading the comic since issue one) and am a fast learner, and would love to be a part of this campaign. What You Look For In A GM: Someone who knows the rules but knows when to be strict with them but also when to be lax to benefit story. Someone who can craft well structured adventures while at the same time allowing enough freedom for the party to make unexpected decisions and lead down unexpected paths.