Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jukebox Selection Shorter?

Maybe I'm being paranoid here,  but did the number of songs we could pick up with the jukebox just reduced?  It's only an handful of choices, mostly 10-12 songs per search and that's it. For example, try searching for Castlevania Songs and the list will be quite short... I can't even have access to my soundcloud listing without specific title search. I'm pretty sure it wasn't that short before, right? Or am I imagining things?
Back in June SoundCloud started to limit how many tracks could be played from third party API calls like Roll20 and other services that link to them.  I don't know if that's the same issue here or not, but probably related.
Ah, I see. Yep, that would explain it. So now we'll need to be very specific in soundcloud searches, or deal with those dozen of choices only...I'll have to work on my tags to bypass this. Thanks for the answer!
If you want particular tracks in the jukebox, you can always open the song in SoundCloud, copy the URL from that window, and paste it in the R20 search. Can be a bit of a pain, but I find it's the best way to get a hold of tracks I've already found. Plus, it'll also work for tracks without the tags R20 searches for.