Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Time: Lookin' to start ASAP

Hey, I'm going to run another one-shot. Still trying to teach a friend, so new players and experienced ones are both welcome! We're looking to get started as soon as possible. We're waiting on a group of 4, so we need 3 more people before we can start. I will be GMing. Things to know; 3.5e Level 1 Start Core Books Only No Evil Characters Roll attributes and money in game If you're interested, leave a message on this thread. I have a ton of unread alerts so I don;t notice PMs right away.
I'll play if you're still looking. I've only really played Pathfinder.
I'm new, but I'd love to play if you're still avaliable!
I would love to play!! I'm ready to go right now...I can play any role and class and am relatively experienced in 3.5 and 4e.
I can play too, I'm most experienced in 3.5e and pathfinder.
Hey if this is still going down, I'm in!
Is Moftar still invited? No hard feelings if not; he's smelly and there are plenty of other people wanting to play. Just lettin' ya know he's available!
I'll join if there's still room
I think we missed our chance.
If there is room i'm interested.  I've only played 4e but am open and willing to learn 3.5e
If there`s room id be willing to join in I am very experienced in 3.5 and could play any core char :)