Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Wrong timezone

The start time for my group says "4:00pm MST" but is actually an hour later than that. I live in an area that doesn't observe daylight savings.
1442185582
Gold
Forum Champion
Hi Zuki, is it showing differently from the time on your computer? I believe the Roll20 time zone used in-browser is supposed to be the same as the time zone setting on your computer.
The time is the same, but the timezone name is wrong.
We still have some timezone issues we are working on fixing. I suspect this is related to that issue. 
I see. If it helps, I can send you a pm with my timezone - it is a rare one I'm not comfortable with sharing publicly.
Yeah go ahead and pm me it. It might help us track down this bug.