Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] D&D 5e Homebrew Campaign Playtest

Edited 1442373954
Nox
Plus
Hello all, I am the DM running this campaign, and I am looking for players to play test some homebrewed races, items, gods, etc that I created. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/31843/the-capoxte-jungle" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/31843/the-capoxte-jungle</a> This is the official listing for the campaign. For those who just want a quick rundown without opening the link here are the highlights.&nbsp; 1. D&D 5E, homebrewed land and story&nbsp; 2.&nbsp;Stone-Bronze Age Technology Level 3. Monster Hunter Elements being incorporated&nbsp; 4. Looking to be a slower, more RP driven campaign 5. Created my own critical hit tables for Piercing / Slashing / Bludgeon / Magic to add spice to the combats. 6. Looking to build a world with people, so more sandbox-like than railed / story driven, but still will have story prods in the right direction. 7. Looking for a chill group who can get together and have fun, and RP characters, not stats.&nbsp;&nbsp; The time will be a Friday at 7 pm. US Central time.&nbsp;
To give out some more info, I have changed the races to: 1. Serpent-folk, descended from snakes and possessing their charm. 2. Crocidilians, descended from Crocodiles and alligators, big tough guys with a bite attack 3. Slaan, smart toads that are the smartest beings in the land 4. Skinks, small sneaky folk who are masters with animals.&nbsp; 5. Lizardfolk, the humans of the setting.&nbsp; And on Classes, basically all are allowed minus: 1. Monk 2. Paladin 3. Warlock As they don't fit the setting or theme with their current flavor.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;