Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Art Library "From the Web" results

Hopefully I'm not just repeating a question, but I couldn't find it in the forums. I was curious how the "From the Web" results in the Art Library search are generated. I was wondering if there was some clever tag that we could use on our own items on some file hosting site that would make it show in the results. This seems like a good thing since roll20 wouldn't have to host the item and would let us creatively stretch our options rather than filling up our file quotas.
I know with soundcloud you just need to tag your files with roll20 for them to be discover-able through the jukebox. Does anyone know if something similar would work with picassa web albums, flickr or a similar site for artwork?
As far as I know there isn't any similar way to deal with image content. Are you actually running into issues with quota limits?
Hi, Eric D, and thank you for the answer. No, no problems yet. It's a pretty generous quota to start with, but I was mostly just curious. I tend to collect and create tons of images and maps. It'd be nice to have a lot to choose from without having to fret about the quota in the future. :)