Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Automated Ammo

Zym
Sheet Author
Auto Ammo, on the 5ed Shaped Sheet. Those buttons in combat tab I have turned both buttons 'on' (Ammo+Auto) I am not seeing any value change after using a ranged weapon. i.e. the longbow... (ammo remains 20) I did try this when I had no API scripts for Automated Arrows running, so its not an API error. I am running Firefox. (its probably this) I will try with edge later. (So you know I am using Windows 10) Detailed Description of the Problem Steps to Reproduce the Problem Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System, etc.)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This isn't a bug in the app. If there are issues with the script report them there. I replied in another thread that I believe it works, you just have to have it set in the script.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As this isn't a bug I will close this thread since it is also addressed in the Character Sheet forum (If anyone can help you it is Kryx!).