Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] I need one or two more players for a pathfinder game on thursdays 6pm EST

Edited 1442630460
It's going to be an Evil to neutral campaign focused around the players climbing through the ranks of a mafia like criminal organization. it's a 30 point buy, with the use of the core and advanced rule-books. shoot me a PM if your interested, we have a wizard, a witch, a gunslinger an rogue already lined up and I'd like to have at least one player who isn't allergic to being punched in the face though it's not a requirement. The only real restrictions is that your characters need to fit in the setting, it's probably going to be unlikely to find a paladin extorting a local shop owner for protection money. 6pm EST(5 pm CST and so on) on thursdays is a hard time, it's the only time i have off to DM the game.
what chat system will you be using what lvl is the campaign and what races are allowed and what classes wont fit the campaign.
skype, core and advanced classes and it starts at level one, and it's a mostly evil campaign. so paladins are out and really most of the religiously aligned classes
ah too bad its skype i have dc issues with skype only other chat system i have is raidcall installed on my pc.
I Wish I did not have a 3rd shift job buddy. I would have loved to join such a game.
Grrr
sounds nice. but the starting time is around 1am here,can't start a game then. if you can find a time earlier id love to join a game like it. wish you luck and lots of fun in your game.
lorbog
Sheet Author
I'd like to join, although I've never played Pathfinder before.
I am interested in joining, and the type of character you described is usually what I like to play. I have played for a few years, but still wanting to learn more.
Will you be using voice on skype, or text only?
I'm interested. Let me see what I can cook up for you character wise, unless there's something the party is really yearning for (other than the general "punch in the face clause") then I can work just about anything. I'll get back to you with a sheet when I can.
just as heads up this game is full up for the time being but thanks for all the replies