Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP- Strand of FATE, October 10th, 8:00pm est

Edited 1442693314
Hey, I have an LFG up for a Strands of Fate game, but I haven't had any bites, so I figured I'd post a link here too. For those who aren't familiar with it, Strands of Fate is a variant of the fate system that replaces stunts with more crunchy abilities, so there are mechanics for more types of things than traditional fate games. It also replaces the skill ladder with an array of more generic abilities that are bought with points. The game itself takes place in the near future, after the discovery of Magic and the development of of cybernetics. You will be playing as members of a UN team that handles eztra-normal events investing a mining town where an inspector recently disappeared. I might also consider changing the day to Saturdays, if I can't get enough people for Fridays. If you're interested, The LFG page is much more detailed.
Sorry for the confusion if you saw this earlier. I accidentally linked to an unrelated story, rather than the LFG page. If you are still interested, I have fixed the link.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Posted interest to your LFP page.
I'd be interested in joining your game though I am new to Fate
Michael P. said: I'd be interested in joining your game though I am new to Fate That's fine. Just head over to the lfg page and start on an application. If you have any issues, let me know and I'll try to help.
Ok. Due to lack of interest, I've changed the game to Saturdays at 8pm est. New players are welcome and if you have an idea for a character I would be happy to talk to help you figure out how it might work.