Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Little help please

When I logged onto Roll20 today I come to find that It seems for some reason all of my stuff "fell out"of my folders onto the journal "floor" in a big mess, is there anyway i could get a reset to just before that happened because it's a lot, a lot of work to put it all back I have a lot of stuff, please.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Ouch.  Have you tried logging out and back into your campaign with the "folder issue" Shaun?  I've noticed that doing this has magically fixed some wonky behavior in the past.  I'm sure a Dev/Mod will be along shortly with some help.
yep
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Which game is it that's having this problem?
well never mind its too late I've spent the 2 hours it took to put it all back together and had a game session to boot but thanks for the reply.