Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need Two Players For A Dragon Age Grey Warden Game

Edited 1442728054
Hello I'm looking for two players to part take in a Dragon Age game where you get to be Grey Wardens! You start off at lv 10. and it will probably go for a good 4 or 5 sessions before the game ends. So it's not gonna be a long term game. It will start This Tuesday at 9pm est. The goals are optional but remember, if you complete them you do get extra xp at the end of the game. I will explain the details of the setting if you get in Hope to hear from you guys soon.  Oh! one last thing. If you get offended easily or just a sensitive man, the gaming group I'm running for isn't for you. It will be played over skype with voice and no video.
bump