Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Warhammer/Battlemech Tabletop

Anyone here familiar with these, and know if any solid roll20 conversions have been done? Virtual tabletop would be a great place to do it, if there was a good set up for it. I used to play warhammer fantasy as a kid, but got priced out of the hobby. Plus with the automation/token features of roll20, i bet the battles could be bigger and faster, with multiple players and super interesting senarios.
I would be interested in something like this if it came together.
Yeah same here, that would be fun i was in the same boat as you. Hmmm the only issue i could see is 1 getting decent tokens, and 2 the vertical element of warhammer 40k if you went with that version. Aside from that it isnt too hard to just lay the piece out and just play i think.
Tokens are easy to make in photoshop. I wouldn't try true to life top down tokens, but instead would do something like color coded borders around a portriat, and have definitive rules for sizes of units. Yeah i think the vertical element would just end up being lost, but maybe a house rule could handle that?