Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Playlist problems

Hello, I seem to be having a few problems with the playlist, I can't drag and drop like it says I should be able to(that's also been a problem with Characters too, more often than not I've had to create new characters before adding them to folder, pre-existing ones, I could not ad to folders...

Edited 1442985279
The play list is FUBAR for me. I can't drag and drop things into folders, my entire alphabetical order got scrambled into chronological order, and I can't even delete things. What happened?
I also can not delete things, which is my biggest problem at the moment. The new playlist thing is pretty neat.
Cant delete things on jukebox, tried both internet explorer and firefox.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
What happened was a major update to the Roll20 software: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2445162/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2445162/</a> Before we dive into the guts of the issue, we're going to need all of you to do a few things for us, things that sometimes fix issues for users before more extensive troubleshooting is needed. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow each step. If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information to further assist you.

Edited 1443112121
deleting the Cache didn't work, and I can't use the console when on the page where the error is... the error is in Roll20 itself(one of the games I Host) I just cannot for the life of me drag and drop music into a playlist, when I saw playlists, I was hoping it was going to allow you to convert playlists(or something, idk) from Soundcloud.
@General Sturnn, when you hover over a song 3 bars should appear to the left of the song. If you click and drag that, you should be able to move a song. Click and drag the same 3 bars below a foulder to insert them in a playlist. I just tested it in Google Chrome so it is working on my end at least. As for deleting songs, you should be able to right click an item and then click "Delete Item".&nbsp;
I use Mozilla Firefox primarily, and it doesn't seem to work(I've tried that actually the clicking the three bars and trying to drop, that's why I said it won't drag and drop, same with characters into folders) all I can seem to do is re-arrange music like that..
Problem solved, I tried posting it to the name of the playlist, instead of literally directly under it, thanks for assisting!
Glad you got it workign!