Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API !Ammo, token Ammo, for monsters.

Zym
Sheet Author
This is going to sound confusing, so bear with me... I would like to know if I can assign attributes without the token being linked to the character sheet. Specifically the NPC in this case as I am a DM. Running 5ed D&D. The scenario is that I have installed the API scripts for ammo counting, and assigned onto the macro for my 'Goblins' (well actually every creature with a bow so far). I have realised last session that all HP is linked via the Character Sheet, so I should have realised that the "rangedammo" or "ammo" attribute would also be linked, just found this problem. I did fix the HP, no worries ( I set the token circle value as a unit of 'None' ) However, as I have just been aware that its not as easy for Ammo. The script identifies with the attribute ammo, not the circle on the token, so I am guessing I am stuffed? I just wanted to check before I go trawling through thread posts for a single string of script. I will probably just deleted the api command from my macro. No harm done, just wanted to know if there was a way to link individual monster tokens to "ammo" without using the character sheet and carry on using the "ammo api command" I won't delete the script, the PCs can still use it. Hope that wasn't so confusing, and glad you could bear with me. (--to forum mods-- I deleted the thread in other forum, first time I've done that, thought it would delete the thread, and not just the first post) Honestly I try not to spam
Zym
Sheet Author
Nevermind. I have used this API script. I am very sorry. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1102583/modify-the-bars-on-the-icon-slash-counters" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1102583/modify-the-bars-on-the-icon-slash-counters</a>
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No worries, glad you found a solution! =D