Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DND 5E New DM LFP for Lost Mine of Phandelver Sundays 5pm PT Starting Oct 11

Edited 1443402632
KK .
Plus
ETA: Applications are closed for the moment.  If you want to be kept on a list for joining if someone drops let me know here Long story short I want to give DM'ing a shot.  If anyone is interested in playing through Lost Mine of Phandelver, a 5e set covering levels 1-5 then please consider joining my game Basic requirements: 1.) You will have to be able to handle a newbie DM.  I got the basics down pretty good but I still have to look things up, I will try to keep things moving but there will be delays. 2.) Skype for voice will be required. 3.) Filling out the application in the game LFG listing is required. 4.) People newer to 5e/LMOP preferred but more experienced types will be considered if they desire to join.  Especially if they are willing to help the newb DM.
Awe I missed this ;_;