Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

What should we do if we have what may be a exploitable vulnerability?

My apologies for not following the format for bug reports, but I'm fairly certain it would be a good idea to direct the details about this problem privately to the developers, not posted in a public forum. Should I email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>?
1374211378
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you think you have an exploit then please contact a dev or mod and they will direct you what to do next.
Thanks for the reply. That's exactly what I'm asking; how do I contact the dev/mods? Ah, let me try private messaging them.
1374211630
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
oh sorry. I went ahead and dropped a pm to Gauss with a link to this thread. Someone should be contacting you shortly. if they are awake.
1374211633
Gauss
Forum Champion
Why dont you PM me first, if necessary I can pass you on to the Devs or let them know. - Gauss
I'd just like to say that the devs handled this beautifully well, and created this for future reference: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Security" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Security</a>