Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Viewable Chat Logs

As a DM, I like to see what kind of notes the different players are writing to each other (don't worry, they know I do this and don't have a problem with it). Would it be possible to be able to see what the other players are messaging each other about secretly if you're the DM? Would anyone else like a feature like that?
I wouldn't want such a feature. It would be useful, yes, but not knowing what your players are going to do is half the fun of being a DM.
Being able to whisper to more than one person would work. That would allow the player to include the dm on any message they sent, or allow all the players to chat together without the dm.