Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I'm interested in AUDITING some games.

I"m interested in watching several games/systems of various DM/GMs. I've watched a number that have been on twitch and/or youtube.  I was wondering if anyone would be interested in letting me audit their game.  (D&D, Shadowrun, Numeria, Pathfinder & Dragon Age) Please PM me
uhhh, audit?
Gold
Forum Champion
Modnar, that's fine, you can join and watch one of my games if you would like. It is D&D and if you read on my profile you'll probably guess which edition of D&D it would be. If that interests you, send me a PM from my profile Private Message asking about sitting-in to watch & go ahead and mention that edition of D&D that it will be, and I will send you join link in reply if you do.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
'Auditing' is likely being used in the sense of 'auditing a class' | Auditing a course allows a a student to take a class without the benefit of a grade or credit for a course . A student who audits a course does so for the purposes of self-enrichment and academic exploration. OP is looking to sit in on a few sessions of various games to see how they run.
GenKitty said: 'Auditing' is likely being used in the sense of 'auditing a class' | Auditing a course allows a a student to take a class without the benefit of a grade or credit for a course . A student who audits a course does so for the purposes of self-enrichment and academic exploration. OP is looking to sit in on a few sessions of various games to see how they run. Yes, exactly GenKitty.  I'm looking to see how people use the system, get some best practices and then ask the DM (out of session) what or how they pulled off that "magic".