Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Nesting Macro Trouble

I had a series of macros set up that were nested in each other. When I originally set them up everything worked fine but now the third macro no longer works. I was trying to insert some flavor text with them and thought that was messing it up but when I changed everything back it no longer worked. The Macros were: #Acrobatics /r 1d20+8 Acrobatics #Jump #Acrobatics +5 High Jump #KiJump #Jump +20 Ki Bonus The first two work fine, rolling 1d20 and adding 8 or rolling 1d20 adding 8 then adding 5. The last macro rolls 1d20, adds 8, adds 5, and then writes +20 Ki Bonus as chat. This still works of course as I can easily add the 20 to the result but I don't know why it worked originally and doesn't work now. And I don't know why the second macro works but not the third.
Thanks for the report, we'll look into it.
Thank you, I would love the help. I was hoping to set up a series of macros nested in one another so that when I level up I can increase the base macro and have it modify all the others.
Don't know if this helps or makes it more confusing but I've been able to setup the same macro in a different campaign and it works fine. Still does not work in the original campaign.