Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF1P for D&D 5E Sundays 5-9pm weekly running Lost Mine of Phandelver

Edited 1443978946
KK .
Plus
ETA: Player found I would like to recruit one more person to help fend of the always possible issue of people not showing up.  This will not be strictly first come first serve, if you can help/willing to help with a few things it'll make you the more likely recruit.  We are having our session zero tomorrow, participation will is not required, especially on such a short notice but if you can that would be a bonus.  Additionally if your character is going to have some tanking or healing abilities it will be a plus, again not required just a would be nice.   Please PM me the following information if you are interested Name/Nickname: Age: Gender: Country: Timezone: D&D Experience: (previous version, 5e, have you played Lost Mine of Phandelver etc.) About You (short about 100 words): skype:  For a quick 5-10 minute chat. If at all possible I would like to talk to and end up picking someone tonight withing the next 4-5 hours.
Do you still need a player? And what timezone is the 5-9 PM time in?