Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experience Pathfinder DM looking for an apprentice.

That's a weird title, I know. This is just a simple thing, but I've been meaning to do it for a while. Who am I? I'm an experienced D&D/Pathfinder DM who has run campaigns on Roll20 for years now, and currently has a long-term ongoing campaign that has had the same players for almost a year and a half now. I have dedicated time in the past to talk with groups of new or aspiring DMs and teach them some of my tricks, but rather than hunt down a whole class of people, I'm thinking about taking on one new DM (No experience required) who wants to observe, assist, and learn the skills they need to run their own game with confidence. I don't know how much interest there might be, so we'll see how this goes. I run my games via Skype voice, session times are Fridays at 10:30PM EST.
Well I'm a terrible DM by nature but if you're willing to take a challenge.
A very interesting endeavor. +1 to you, sir.
Well there seems to have been a little interest at least, so I'll try and talk to everyone today. If you haven't, shoot me a PM with some basic details about yourself, your game experience, and what kinds of games you're most interested in running yourself, or what skills you think you lack/want to work on.