Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP 7pm EST D&D 5E

We are about to finish the first part of our epic adventure, and due to scheduling issues we have a spot opening! So now is the best time to join, we are a group that is playing for more than one year, together on a rather consistent weekly basis. A few information about our game. • Cinema of the Mind and no grid! • 9pm EST every friday • Google+ with microphone. • We play with a mix of RP and Fighting • Generally dark setting If you want to apply, a word of warning, I will ignore any applicant that can’t read these simple instructions and follow them. I would like to know: Where you are from, how old you are, how long and what you have been playing before and a self-assessment of your playingtype. I also would like to have a short summary of what your last characters journey was like and what he did. And finally what your expectations are from us. Please sent me those information as a PM
We still take applications! 
okay we are starting to narrow down on possible candidates, send the application soon or it might be to late!