Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Private Message - Searching players is too long

PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi, When I want to send a private message to more than one players, the searching part (when I type the player's name) is very long (around one minute). I wanted to know if it's only for me or not. Is there any way to improve that ? Thanks
Hi Akashan, I'm looking into this issue right now. It seems to only be affecting some searches for me. Is that the case with you? A work around you could use is using the player directory and searching there and then once you find their profile, you can just click the private message button there.
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi, I'll do that if it's too long but it's easier to have everyone in the same message to discuss.
That makes sense. I'll take a look into the player search and see if there is anything we can do to optimize the search.
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi, Can we have an update on this problem. Thanks.
It is still in our queue. I'm sorry it has taken a while to get to this.
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No problem. Thanks for your answer.