Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e shaped] no Github pull for over 1 month

Hopefully the correct forum and the correct question/request. Can someone from Roll20 help get the latest 5e Shaped sheet pull request through Github? I know that there have been pull requests made for recent versions but officially the sheet is still operating under a version dated 31 August. I am not the owner of this sheet or its driver through the system but it seems that it needs to go to a bigger audience now to make sure it gets through. Given that, I am pretty ignorant of how Github works so I may be asking the wrong question. thanks H
Sorry about that HLazar. I'll try to stay on top of the changes and try to get things done weekly or at most bi-weekly. A month was too long and I apologize for that.
No problem. Glad it finally pushed through. Consider the issue resolved and I will definitely ping again if it gets to be too long. H
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As this has now been resolved I'll close this thread. Thanks