Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with dice roller

Hi, I just started using roll20 and so far i like it but I am having a issues which I don't know how to fix. I play Star Wars Edge of the Emipre and I made a char but after i enter the dice pool, i click on the roll and nothing happens. I thought it was my bower for a min so i load up chrome and firefox.. both are not letting the dice roll. Can someone help me out please so I can get my players ready for the missions i made for them :D thanks
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Be certain you have  Star Wars: Edge of the Empire (Simple)  selected for your character sheet, rather than  Star Wars: Edge of the Empire (API-Compatible) , which requires the API, a Pro subscription perk.
ah ok thanks, do the players have to have the pro or just the GM?
Acrisius said: ah ok thanks, do the players have to have the pro or just the GM? Only the GM (technically, the Roll20 campaign's creator) needs the Pro subscription. All players get the benefits.