Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF1-5P for Betrayal House on the Hill oneshot tonight 7pm Pacific Time ~ 2 hours from now

Please join us as we explore this quaint little home and appreciate it's rustic furniture and classic architecture. Group size limited to six persons so please sign up quickly. Reservations are limited and first come first served!  Just need one more player to ensure a start, can take up to 5 more total.  Respond here if intersted and I will PM you a link to join the game. 
Ok 3 confirmed so definitely a go for tonight if anyone else wants to join you'll be welcome.
Just two quick questions for you KK. First, how do you pull off Betrayal on Roll20? I've played the game a few times so I understand how it is played but I'm curious how you're pulling it off. For my second question, were planning on playing Saturday night? I've seen your posts just about each day this week it seems. I've been wanting to play but it's always been too late since I'm on the east coast and always have to work in the early morning. If you were playing Saturday evening, I'd definitely be game to join you for a round or two.