Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] 5e shaped importer stopped working

I was able to get the shaped importer working and was successful in importing 100 or so monsters a few nights ago(Awesome tool!). At that point it stopped responding to the  !shaped-import command. I have logged out to check the APIs and they are ok. I have saved the APIs just in case and logged back in to try again with no success. I logged back in tonight and was able to import 2 more and then it failed again. There is no output to the API Console when it is failing. thoughts or suggestions?
I read in another post somewhere that it could be something in the stat block or a matter of resaving the script.  Have you tried those?

Edited 1444673419
Thanks for the reply. I have tried logging out and saving the script multiple times. The ones I am hung up on are the young red dragon, zombie and xorn.  After quitting out and logging back in a few days later the zombie and young red dragon imports worked as expected so it was not the stat block but the xorn still failed. I just logged back in again to see if I can get the Xorn to import and it still does not. I also tried to execute " !shaped import --clean" on a monster that previously imported and that command fails as well. Another item of note... if I drag monsters out to the map that previously did import correctly the token "bubbles" no longer show the HP or AC. As a side note is there a limit to the number of handouts that can be "out"? Do I need to Archive some?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Please keep script bugs to the script forum and script thread: [Script] D&D 5e Shaped NPC & Spell Importer Basically once the script fails it can sometimes be hard to recover. I have no control over how it fails. Some monsters don't import. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is until I fix each one individually. Bubbles are set on the token - make sure you have it set as the default token and the script cannot do that due to a roll20 limitation.
I was looking at that post and started to look for the importer, but could not find it. I guess it is an ability restricted to 'PRO' users ?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Indeed, any scripts are restricted to Pro users.