Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lf1m Shadowrun 10pm Saturday Night- Decker/Techmancer

.Hello this is Tyrs13, I am the point of contact for joining this game. Here is what we are looking for: A Decker who expereced in the system. Decking is a big complicated portion of the game. It is not for someone who picked up the book and decided to play. We play Saturdays 10pm est, straight from the title of the game. If you can't make it one or two weeks in a row that's fine. You just have to let us know, "hey its my sons birthday this weekend I can't. " There will be an interview process where we will be going over the above. 
Hi there. I would be glad to join your game as a tm/ Decker, if you would have me. I mostly only play those classes when I play, and quite enjoy them. My Skype username is TheSisypheangamer if you want to add me there, or you can message me here. I look forward to your response.