Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[BUG] Tutorial stops in "Jukebox" section

I'm working my way through the tutorial for fun (and maybe for forum badges...), and I'm surprised to say I'm actually learning things. Anyway, the tutorial stopped after asking me to create a playlist called "Water Effects".  I tried restarting the Jukebox section, and the same thing happened again.  I've tried starting. stopping, and reordering the tracks, but nothing appears to get the tutorial to continue.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Before we dive into the guts of the issue, we're going to need you to do a few things for us, things that sometimes fix issues for users before more extensive troubleshooting is needed. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist (confirm you're using the latest non-test version of Firefox or Chrome; turn off all extensions, addons, and anti-virus; and clear your cache) to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow each step. If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information to further assist you.