Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Showing rollable table token in chat window?

Alex C.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Greetings, all ... So, I'm creating a hit location macro via a rollable table. I've created the table: And the macro ... But when I run the macro, it doesn't show the token graphic: Is there a way to get it to show the associated table token with the macro result in the chat window? Something similar to this:
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rollable tables will only display their image in chat if you use the /roll (or /r, /gmroll, or /gr) command. It will not work with inline rolls, which means it will not work in a roll template.
Alex C.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Interesting. I understand. Thanks for the info! Is there any way to format a roll table+macro to have a similar output as the template?