Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Time: 3.5, what's up?

Alright, alright. We're doing a 3.5 game. We're looking for at least 2 people more, but mor are always welcome to a cap of 6 players, I would say. . . and what would a recuit thread be without requirements? -Level 1 start -Core Rulebooks only -Preferably people who can roll with the punches -3.5, of course. -Starting as soon as everyone has characters ready. -Looking for people with flexible schedules.
Hi Shawn. Is this tonight? One-shot game or continuing? I've got some free time, if Moftar is welcome.
This one would be a one shot and you're more than welcome to join in.
Awesome. Lemme know when and where please!
Soon, on Skype and Roll20.
Just need players.
I could possibly be down.
It'd be entirely dependent on the day/time. I could promise sundays after 8:30pm EST, M-Th after 10:30pm, or fri/sat after 11:30pm, earlier is a possibility that I'd only know the sunday before, when I get my work schedule. 
I'm intrested the only time/day i can't play is Friday's from 5-10 PM PST.
My schedule is pretty open...looking at 5:00-12:00 central on weekdays, except for friday, and any time on the weekends.