Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Text on map keeps moving to back

Created an overland map with text naming the various forests, lakes, etc. My text, however, keeps "moving to back" every time I enter the game. Performing a "To Front" on the text or "To Back" on the graphic temporarily fixes the issue, but then when I log back in later, the text has again moved to back.
1445409791
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Michael, your problem might be (and I stress might be) related to a  known bug . What we will have to do is run you through the standard troubleshooting guide to see if it helps any. If you can, please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including posting all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you. This is to help collect information for further analyst.
ok...no problem. I'll give it a try. Thanks.