Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] The Twilight of New Mombasa: Halo Mythic D100 System/ Weekly Tue 1030 AM EST

Let me appeal to the inner Spartan in all of us And now it is you that He relies on to keep Humanity safe Source Material:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloMythic/comments/3crdyv/what_is_halo_mythic/" rel="nofollow">https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloMythic/comments/3crdyv/what_is_halo_mythic/</a> As you would have guessed, this is a campaign based in the Halo universe. I myself, am a well versed in the Halo universe and would love to see this game get off the ground and Fly. So with that in mind i ask for those willing, to steel yourselfs and prepare to be the protectors of the human race. Player Count : Min of 3 Disclaimer : While we play, i also will be recording our games for future prosperity as well as Livestreaming it to views interested in the series. Audio/Video : With the above being said, voice chat is a must (English), and Webcam&nbsp;accessibility. Skype is the current main platform, secondly google hangouts. Timezone : I am Eastern Standard Time (UTC Offset: UTC -5:00), and as of right now, the game will be at 1030 AM EST. I hope this answers most questions, and if that isn't the case, i'm free to contact either on this post or by PM. Im hoping after people learn the system that this game can go up soon. Im looking forward to fighting with you guys. Take care! Sign Up Here
Interested. &nbsp;Never gamed the 1d100 system. &nbsp; I will say I've ran an ODST game with spycraft before. &nbsp;Players had a blast in the universe.
Absolutely, send me a PM with your skype and we can go ahead and get things going
I would love to join. I'll send my skype details to you.