Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Player LFG

Im a well experienced Pathfinder/3.5 player.  Been playing 16 years between 2nd, 3.5, pathfinder, and various other systems.  Looking for a game after 4 PM CST M-F, and varying times for Saturday or Sunday. A few things I am NOT WANTING  in a campaign though: Rocket Tag : aka We have to nuke the monster before it nukes us.  That gets to be no fun.  FAST 5 minute adventuring day : Its understandable in the wilderness, or occasionally.. but when every encounter is the only one of the day, its just "Lets throw all of my best at it" and that also quickly becomes no fun.  Did this in Kingmaker Adventure Path.  It gets old. Inexperienced GM : I'm looking for someone well and familiar with the rules, even if that means there are a few you forget from times. (We all do)  Im just not here to help you learn to GM, as that eats up alot of time. Lack of Communication : Ive had too many GM's on roll20 just fail to mention they wouldnt be able to make the session, or "Oh, yeah, well this is my house rule" as the situation occurs... usually to the players detriment.   Just looking for communication ,in and regarding the game, to be reliable. i hope this isnt too much , or too demanding.  I just a long time player looking to enjoy the game as it was meant to be played.  A nice, long adventure/dungeon crawl with good natured people at the other end of the mic. PM me if you have an opening, please.
bump