Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dungeon Buddies Monster Pack 3 now live!

PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
<a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/673/dung" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/673/dung</a>... Dungeon Buddies offers tokens in a distinct visual style that works in top-down, 3/4 view or even isometric.&nbsp; Monster Pack 3 offers centuars, Drow, Derro, bugbears, sah-hoo... saghugi.... shagooh... uh, fishmen. &nbsp;And more. Does your group use Dungeon Buddies? &nbsp;If so I'd love to hear from you on anything you'd like to see more of, less of, or just see them adventuring in the wild!&nbsp;
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Squee! They're so cute!&nbsp; I also appreciate that you did the same monsters with different weapons so we can mix and match warbands and the like.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Soooo awesome! &nbsp;I especially love the chimera!
Gold
Forum Champion
These are fun. In recent adventures GM'ing AD&D 2E in Roll20, I've searched for Fishmen / Fishman before, literally, same quip as Alan said in the 1st post, since the spelling of Sahaugin is not always easy to remember. For that reason be sure fishmen is tagged on yours for findability.

Edited 1445721232
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
.FISHIEMEN!!! Double Headed Ettin! Dungeon Buddies rule!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Fishmen fishmen, Roly poly fishmen, Fishmen fishmen, Eat them up yum!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Adorable death awaits!&nbsp; Wonderful job.&nbsp; Am I the only one that wants to print out the rust monster and glue googly eyes on it?