Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Alternity? Dark Matter?

I just inherited a mega dump of Alternity .pdfs. Looks interesting, and the Dark Matter setting is pretty awesome, and right up my alley. I suck at GMing, but would anyone be interested in a possible campaign?
Time zone?
Usa EST
Alternity is such a badass game. Depending on the day I'd be down.
Sweet it looks really cool...almost like Cthulhu but more combat options
Alternity is the grandfather of D20 Modern / D20 Future.  It was the last game TSR put out before being bought out by Wizards.  I used to run this at hobby stores  10 years ago. I have all of the books in hardback, all of the softbacks, and all of the modules for both Alternity, and the  DARK MATTER subgame / setting. I'm US EST.
Sick dude...I'm totally down...I have only just cracked the quick starts, but the system seems easy enough, and I'm very familiar with d20 and pathfinder style rules. I absolutely despise spoilers, and would rather play than GM, so by all means if you would be in a position to, it would be amazing. I am probably Looking for a Sunday night, but I am flexible. Keep my contact info!
I will refrain from reading anything beyond the rules just in case...