Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

MASKS: Superhero Playtest LFP RP Heavy Late Night Fridays

I'm looking for players for a  MASKS campaign, a new system using a modified version of Powered by the Apocolypse that has been greenlit on Kickstarter and is going into production within the next couple of months. I've already got a  listing on the LFG section I was just hoping to pull some interest here to see if maybe people were interested in playing for a long haul. I realize late nights aren't really a big plus for most players, but that's really the only time that I can commit too. So Night Owls or Europeans are obviously my targets here. I'm actually looking to make this into a long term campaign I just want to learn more about the game and system before it comes out so I can incorporate what I learned once I get all the material. Basically I want players that are really interested in story and roleplaying, the system isn't very mechanically heavy. Pretty much anyone who's a fan of superheroes and more specifically Teen Titans, Young Justice type stories would probably love this system. This is also my first go at being an MC for PbtA, but I've got all the material required and I've been studying it in my downtime.
Hey Toasty, Count me interested buddy. I'm a nightowl by nature and would love to play a supers game based on the Apocalypse World engine. I'll send you a PM when I have more time but I wanted to at least express my interest before this fills up. :)
count me in, depending the day I can stay awake all night long

Edited 1445729873
Cool you two, would you mind posting in my sign up thread just so I can get to know you? :D