Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP D&D4.0

Hey all! So in my spare time i'm running a d&d4.0 game with some of my friends at a local game store. Im still new to 4.0, but I've like to be able to play in a game my self. My scheldule is kinda crazy, but it looks like tuesday around between 10-4 Mountains time would work. Please let me know or e-mail me at <a href="mailto:shear.casey@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">shear.casey@gmail.com</a> p.s. im way new to roll20.net
Hi. So you want to master a group of players here ? I play D&D 4.0 for a while now and mastering 2 groups at the moment on regular base, in my area and on Skype. So I am really looking forward to play a char myself for a change. 10:00 am - 4:00pm MST would work for me.
I have never played 4e, and would love to try a campaign. I'm also pretty new to roll20, so I would like to have someone there who knows how it works. If either of you want to take me in, let me know. :-)
I would love to play with you guys, I have all (at least that i know of) the books on PDF, and the DM books IRL. I would make to play as a character and not dm, but would help out any dm, even a new one. 10-4 MST on tuesday would work best for me. Possibly something weekly. (time is subject to change, work related). I also have character builder, but am now noticing its the beta version :(, but basicly it has everything but the player handbook 3, but only allows you to create up to lvl 3 players.
would like to try this out too... but very unsure of how it all works.... I have only every played using an actual table :P
It seems that noone wants to master ? The time would fit really nice, but I have to much going on to master another (fourth) group. I can give advice and help while playing, but I want to play a character for a change.
Well my scheldule is going to change in 2 weeks, and it i am able I might dm (with lots of help from you guys) but maybe not, let me find out if my scheldule changes at all. And my IRL game of course takes priority. But would love if someone else could dm. p.s. i can;t spell worth crap.
Hey This sounds awesome, 10am MST is about 8pm for me so thats perfect! if this is still goin on please let me know, i've got some experience with 4thED and would love to play more games.
We are still lacking a GM =(
I could possibly fill that role. I live in est, which puts the time at 2 to 8 PM for me. I, am currently free at that time, or close to that, maybe three ish. I have played in a 4th ed game, but would be new to GMing one. I understand the rules pretty well already, and have the books. the adventures though I might end up creating on my own. Anyway, Im willing to GM if you want me to.
So what's up now ? I would love to play a char and have no problem supporting you while mastering. 02:00pm EST would be nice. But I cant go longer than 05:00pm
So just to confirm Dee F. are you able to DM for us?
Yes, I just got my schedule all worked out at work, and I will be able to DM for you. I can start as early as noon EST, if you can start that early.
If you don't mind another player I would love to get in on this. I'm an Est player as well and 2-5 or 6 would be perfect.
Looks like you are full up, but if you need another or a replacement then let me know.
Could you please clarify, when we are starting ? And who is playing ?
I can spotfill or play.
We are starting in a couple of weeks, possibly next week, but I have an out of town seminar this coming up Tuesday, that lasts till 6. As far as who is playing, it depends on who gets back to me as still being interested.
This guys interested :P
yo, still interested
k, what about the others?
Could you please define the day and time, when you are planning to play.
Tuesdays at 2pm EST
Hmmmm, to bad =( Any other day in the week (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday) would be wonderful on this time. 2 hours later would be ok, if we don't play to long (3 hours). If this is not possible, I wish you gl&hf.
Is there a possible way you could push it to Tuesdays @ 3pm EST?
yeah, I could push it to three, no problem.
sweet, anything we need to know for this adventure? you mentioned before you were making your own.
still looking for players?
So hey since i started this i thought i'd comment, so I got a IRL 4.0 party going, but they bailed on me, so I have some free time on Thursday now for a seperate game, check out <a href="http://community.roll20.net/discussion/2990/dm-lfpg-dnd-4-0#Item_1" rel="nofollow">http://community.roll20.net/discussion/2990/dm-lfpg-dnd-4-0#Item_1</a> if your interested.
okay, for all who were interested in this game on Tuesdays at three, I can no longer run at that particular time. All I have free is Monday thru Thursday evenings after 6 PM. Anyone still interested? We will be playing through Keep on the Shadowfell.
Man it looks like this place needs more DM's I wish I had the time, i'd love to run 2+ games. lol if you wanna pay me i'll run a bunch. (that would be the dream)