Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Time: Star Wars Saga

I've been running a game with friends for a little while, and we could use a few extra bodies.  The part is level 7, so you can make a level 7 character. Starting cash is. . . 84,000 Cr. If you want to buy droids, run it by me first. That's pretty much it. I've had a problem twice on here before with players. If you're the kind of person that gets upset out of character when something bad happens, threatens to quit if something doesn't go how you want it, or min/max to retarded extremes, please, keep walking. Cry-babies tend to drag down the overall fun of a game and I'd rather not have to ask people to leave.
first time posting on here but i am looking to do some roleplaying, im easy going and i usually play supportive healers. well message &nbsp;me at <a href="mailto:sunicmitsarugy@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">sunicmitsarugy@gmail.com</a>
What time i would love to join add me on skype Owneddeath2552
when are you going to hold this game?
Yes, what day &amp; time :)
what time&nbsp;