Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

The Strange starter pack loading empty on a new campaign.

Hi, I was curious about the Strange and the Cypher system so I created a new campaign with the Strange Starter Pack as a module and the campaigns is empty of resources. Only has the character sheet loaded. Don't know if this is how its supposed to be. I ran a quick search on the forums to see if it has been previously posted but couldn't find info on this. Let me know, thanks! AG
I have a campaign that I made from the Strange freebe Starter Pack and it had all kinds of stuff. Characters, portraits, rollable tables. Maybe try it again with anew campaign.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Before we dive into the guts of the issue, we're going to need you to do a few things for us, things that sometimes fix issues for users before more extensive troubleshooting is needed. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist (confirm you're using the latest non-test version of Firefox or Chrome; turn off all extensions, addons, and anti-virus; and clear your cache) to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow each step. If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information to further assist you.
Thanks. I deleted the campaign, created a new one and it loaded well. Unsure what was the issue the first time around but thanks anyways!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Andres, it could have been a variety of things ranging from a server glitch to a service interruption but we are glad you were able to resolve your issue with a simple recreation. As your problem has been resolved, I'm going to close this thread. If you have any other problem, please create a new thread.