Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Drop down query vs API scripts

So I'm finally getting around to cleaning up my macros.  What I'd like to do is use a macro and drop down query to easily set/remove conditions on tokens using the Token-mod script. Unfortunately the syntax of a drop down query uses the | character to split options.  Meanwhile Aaron's token-mod script uses | to split options and values. Is there a way, short of modifying Aaron's script, to alleviate this problem? Example: ?{Condition:|Blinded,!token-mod --set statusmarkers|!bleeding-eye} The above does not work.  Rather than set the proper status marker, instead I have two options in the drop down box:  Blinded and !bleeding-eye, neither of which does anything, of course.

Edited 1446149834
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There is, but it's a pain in the butt... Which is why I added an alternate syntax!  =D Update v0.8.13 -- Added # as an alternative to | in commands. This makes some macros easier to write. !token-mod --set ?{Feature|Dead, statusmarkers#dead|Red 3, statusmarkers#red:3}
Have I mentioned how awesome you are?  Thank you!  (For both the prompt response and easy solution.)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Certainly, it's something one never tires of hearing.  =D  Glad to be of service. =D