Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable Tables for GM to see only and Aligning Hex Maps

Hello Everyone, I've been with the site for a fairly long time and I'm loving all of the additional content that exists. As such though, I want to find out if the following to features are possible: Can one set a Rollable table in such a way, that only the GM can see the result? Additionally, is there any idiot-proof way to align a Hex map to the grid? Thank you in advance, Nikita Zuev.

Edited 1446475596
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
With regards to the rollable table: /gmroll 1t[tablename] should do it. As for hex grid maps, check out the wiki on aligning maps.. particularly this section on  Hex Maps .
Thank you, Ziechael! I'll make sure to name an NPC in your name)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
All just part of the service, although if it helps define the PC my full name is Ziechael the Harvester and I'm an ex-mercenary notorious for using a scythe in battle ;)
*Writing things* Got it, how do you pronounce the first name?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Zee-Key-Al, in recent incarnations my scythe has been green crystal too, an eery sickly glow emanating from the 'keen' blade =D