Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
I started a campaign and let another member take over. Everything is going well except that he cannot edit the front page information. He is using Chrome 28.0.1500.72 on Windows Vista. Any help on this would be appreciated.
As far as I read or learned, the original creator is the only one that can edit the front page. The campaign mini forum is usable by everyone in the game but the title, campaign details (summary), play date & time, etc is strictly the original creators domain. I could be wrong but a mod will be by to correct me if I am.
Metroknight is correct, only the campaign owner can modify the Campaign Details page. Guest GMs have control of the campaign only inside the game itself. - Gauss