Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] Masks: Teen Supers

Edited 1447110496
Edit 11/9/2015: Me and and a few friends have had a great time playing Masks , the new Superhero RPG. The GM we were going with is busy, so we'd love someone, preferably in a North American timezone to run it on weekends or Tuesday nights. If you didn't back the kickstarter , we're allowed to share books. We're hoping to play at 7pm this Tuesday but if that time doesn't work, we can resched. If you like teen drama, superheroes and property damage, we're a great fit. No longer seeking players, only someone willing to take the big chair!
I've played and enjoyed other Powered by the Apocalypse games, and I've been really interested in trying Masks ever since I first heard of it. Unfortunately, I don't think I can fill the role of GM sufficiently, but if you find one, is there any chance you'd be willing to keep me in mind for a slot as a PC?
That sounds doable.

Edited 1446679695
We're still looking for someone who can make Saturdays work. Edit: NM.

Edited 1446678103
Have you found a GM then? If so, I can make Saturday evenings as a player. If not, best of luck on finding one.
Normally my Saturday mornings are my Burning Wheel timeslot, but it's on a Saturday evening this.  Otherwise interested.
Mark, our GM dropped out. Hit me up!
Updated the OP significantly.
Good luck in your GM search!
Well, I was really hoping for a spot as a player, but seems that isn't going to happen. Best of luck on the GM search.