Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP D&D 5e - Weekly Fri or Sat

Edited 1446954209
I currently run a weekly game in a homebrew world and I am now looking for a second group of players to add. The second group will likely play Friday or Saturday nights for 2-3 hours. Here's some info from the LFG post: Lurencia is a homebrew world that uses the D&D 5e rules. Much of the world has already been established due to the 1st group's explorations. Each group's actions in the world can possibly effect the other, timelines will be tracked, though I'll try keep each group within 2-3 game days of each other by the end of each session. Sometime in the future there may be a session where the groups meet, though that will be decided on the players' opinions and schedules. Many of my sessions are entirely improvised, with only specific characters or important details being planned out. This allows the players to have full control of where and what they do within the world. New players are encouraged to apply! You have to start learning sometime and that can be difficult when games are few and many DMs are looking for experienced players. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or PM me. If you'd like to apply or know more, visit the LFG listing below. Edit: I do not allow evil characters due to the fact that sinister roleplay is not something I am comfortable rewarding in my players. Neutral characters are entirely acceptable and can have a little more room to work with. Warlocks and Tieflings are not allowed due to the fact that I have separate plans for them.
Yo hey, i just posted an LFG post a minute before yours, funny how that works. I'm completely down for something like this, though I'd be limited to saturdays.

Edited 1446657175
Interested and able on both days. Though due to my distaste for 5e character creation and advancement, I would ask that you and I discuss a slight alternate homebrew class. Nevermind, I just clicked that link and saw that even evil-smart characters aren't allowed. I can't play goody-two-shoes, I prefer complex and variable characters. Good luck though.
Sorry to see you go, hope you find something you enjoy.
Thank you, I just edited my last post a bit. I realized when I reread it that it probably came off as rude.
No worries! I understand everyone has a preferred play-style. I've edited the original post to let others know about the restrictions up-front, sorry for the confusion.

Edited 1446662776
Hello, just posting to notify that I have interest in joining. Not only in my time-zone but I see you are also accepting newer players which is great as I am not very experienced yet in these kind of games. I'll be posting something in your application thread when I actually have something of substance. Guess I will have to uh.. "acquire" a copy of D&D 5e.
I haven't played D&D since 3.5, would like to pick it up back up.
iam avalible for saturdays atm if your still looking
brad g. said: iam avalible for saturdays atm if your still looking Still looking for 1-2 more :) feel free to either pm me a character you have in mind or apply in the LFG post I linked above.
I'm looking for a Saturday group. I'm 47 and have been playing since AD&D in the 80s. I am in other 5e games, so I know the interface. Skype/TS is no problem. I'm open to classes but rogues or casters are really good as I'm not playing those in my other games. I'm flexible on game times.
For now, applications have been closed unless a player is lost. Thank you everyone for your applications and I hope you find a game you enjoy! :)